NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – North Salem’s Republican Town Committee has released the names of its candidates for contested offices in the upcoming November election.
- Westchester County Executive: Rob Astorino
- Westchester County Clerk: Mary Beth Murphy
- Westchester County Legislator, District 2: Andrea Rendo
- North Salem Supervisor: Warren Lucas
- North Salem Town Council: Peter Kamenstein and Stephen Bobolia
- North Salem Superintendent of Highways: Ward Hanaburgh
Astorino is currently finishing his first term as County Executive and is running for re-election.
Murphy has been Supervisor of the Town of Somers since 1998 and is giving that up to run for County Clerk.
The North Salem candidates are all incumbents, hoping to be re-elected.
Lewisboro’s Andrea Rendo is a relative newcomer to the political scene. She is a practicing attorney with offices in Mt. Kisco and is challenging incumbent Democrat Peter Harckham for his seat in the County Legislature.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.