WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former President Bill Clinton was the star attraction Monday night at a fundraiser for Democratic Westchester County Executive candidate Noam Bramson at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook.
Tickets were priced as high as $10,000, but the event was off limits to the media, at the request of Clinton's representatives.
The appearance by the popular and charismatic Clinton came just as the Bramson campaign released a poll showing the race against incumbent Rob Astorino tightening.
A two-part video of the appearance, including speeches by both Bramson and Clinton, who lives in Chappaqua, has been posted to YouTube. You can watch the videos here.
- 1 North Salem Principal Warns Parents About 'Assassination' Game
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures
- 5 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire