WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former President Bill Clinton was the star attraction Monday night at a fundraiser for Democratic Westchester County Executive candidate Noam Bramson at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook.
Tickets were priced as high as $10,000, but the event was off limits to the media, at the request of Clinton's representatives.
The appearance by the popular and charismatic Clinton came just as the Bramson campaign released a poll showing the race against incumbent Rob Astorino tightening.
A two-part video of the appearance, including speeches by both Bramson and Clinton, who lives in Chappaqua, has been posted to YouTube. You can watch the videos here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; North Salem Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'