WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former President Bill Clinton was the star attraction Monday night at a fundraiser for Democratic Westchester County Executive candidate Noam Bramson at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook.
Tickets were priced as high as $10,000, but the event was off limits to the media, at the request of Clinton's representatives.
The appearance by the popular and charismatic Clinton came just as the Bramson campaign released a poll showing the race against incumbent Rob Astorino tightening.
A two-part video of the appearance, including speeches by both Bramson and Clinton, who lives in Chappaqua, has been posted to YouTube. You can watch the videos here.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester