WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former President Bill Clinton was the star attraction Monday night at a fundraiser for Democratic Westchester County Executive candidate Noam Bramson at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook.
Tickets were priced as high as $10,000, but the event was off limits to the media, at the request of Clinton's representatives.
The appearance by the popular and charismatic Clinton came just as the Bramson campaign released a poll showing the race against incumbent Rob Astorino tightening.
A two-part video of the appearance, including speeches by both Bramson and Clinton, who lives in Chappaqua, has been posted to YouTube. You can watch the videos here.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway