WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says