WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 North Salem Principal Warns Parents About 'Assassination' Game
- 2 North Salem's David Letterman Shocks Audience With Off-Color Joke
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures