WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For North Salem
- 3 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday