WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — David Zuckerman was elected Westchester County Court Judge, beating Matthew J. Troy with 65 percent to 35 percent of votes, in preliminary results from the Westchester County Board of Elections.
"I'm very grateful to the voters of Westchester county for their support, their vote and their confidence," said I am honored and I feel very privileged to take the bench in Westchester County Court.
With 80 percent of precincts reporting, Zuckerman, who ran on the Democratic and Working Families lines, received 156,106 votes. Troy, a Republican, received 83,691 votes.
Zuckerman has served as judge of the New Castle Town Court and as acting judge in Yonkers, Mount Vernon, White Plains, Peekskill and Yorktown. He has lived in Westchester County with his wife, Melissa, and two children for 24 years.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority