POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge house where Alfred Hitchcock wrote “The Birds” in association with Evan Hunter, is now on the market for $1.4 million, according to The New York Daily News. The Hiram Halle restoration on Salem Road is currently owned by scriptwriter Jim Hart.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To North Salem
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown