POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge house where Alfred Hitchcock wrote “The Birds” in association with Evan Hunter, is now on the market for $1.4 million, according to The New York Daily News. The Hiram Halle restoration on Salem Road is currently owned by scriptwriter Jim Hart.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare