POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge house where Alfred Hitchcock wrote “The Birds” in association with Evan Hunter, is now on the market for $1.4 million, according to The New York Daily News. The Hiram Halle restoration on Salem Road is currently owned by scriptwriter Jim Hart.
- 1 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 5 North Salem Girl Scouts Put Finishing Touches On PQ Elementary Mural