POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge house where Alfred Hitchcock wrote “The Birds” in association with Evan Hunter, is now on the market for $1.4 million, according to The New York Daily News. The Hiram Halle restoration on Salem Road is currently owned by scriptwriter Jim Hart.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 State Police Charge Two In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In North Salem