POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge house where Alfred Hitchcock wrote “The Birds” in association with Evan Hunter, is now on the market for $1.4 million, according to The New York Daily News. The Hiram Halle restoration on Salem Road is currently owned by scriptwriter Jim Hart.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 3 Man Accused Of Selling Alcohol To Minor In North Salem Tops Week's News
- 4 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In North Salem