NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The Wall Street Journal profiled the Town of North Salem, hailing it as a sort of rural getaway placed just 55 miles away from Manhattan.
The Wall Street Journal, in its story earlier this week, details not just the median housing prices ($539,000) but also the town's struggle to preserve its history in the face of constant change throughout Westchester County.
- 1 Fatal Crash On Route 22 Under Investigation
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With DWI, Drug Possession, Police Say
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches