NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The Wall Street Journal profiled the Town of North Salem, hailing it as a sort of rural getaway placed just 55 miles away from Manhattan.
The Wall Street Journal, in its story earlier this week, details not just the median housing prices ($539,000) but also the town's struggle to preserve its history in the face of constant change throughout Westchester County.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says