NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The Wall Street Journal profiled the Town of North Salem, hailing it as a sort of rural getaway placed just 55 miles away from Manhattan.
The Wall Street Journal, in its story earlier this week, details not just the median housing prices ($539,000) but also the town's struggle to preserve its history in the face of constant change throughout Westchester County.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare