NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The Wall Street Journal profiled the Town of North Salem, hailing it as a sort of rural getaway placed just 55 miles away from Manhattan.
The Wall Street Journal, in its story earlier this week, details not just the median housing prices ($539,000) but also the town's struggle to preserve its history in the face of constant change throughout Westchester County.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 North Salem Lights Up For The Holidays