NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The Wall Street Journal profiled the Town of North Salem, hailing it as a sort of rural getaway placed just 55 miles away from Manhattan.
The Wall Street Journal, in its story earlier this week, details not just the median housing prices ($539,000) but also the town's struggle to preserve its history in the face of constant change throughout Westchester County.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 3 Two Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution
- 4 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287