CROSS RIVER, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro school board is scheduled to vote on whether to use Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates for its superintendent search. The vote is among several slated for the Thursday, Aug. 21 board meeting, according to the agenda.
The board will meet in the library of John Jay High School, 60 N. Salem Road in Cross River.
The board issued a request for proposals in June and six responses were received, according to the voting resolution, with three search firms interviewed. The estimated cost for hiring a search firm is $35,000, the resolution notes.
John Goetz, previously John Jay High School's interim principal, is serving as interim superintendent. Before that, Assistant Superintendent for Business Michael Jumper held the post on an interim basis. The district's previous superintendent, Paul Kreutzer, resigned in January, Daily Voice reported at the time.
The school board is scheduled to meet in executive session, which is not open to the public, at 7 p.m. on Thursday, with the regular meeting starting at 7:30 p.m. at the high school's library in Cross River. The agenda is available here.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 4 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; North Salem Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'