NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- North Salem Middle/High School invites residents to its third annual How-To Festival, featuring short hands-on classes from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 25
High school students will teach hands-on topics on how to:
- Solve a Rubics Cube
- Put on make-up like a pro
- Craft DIY (do-it-yourself) dog toys
- Be amazed by Chemistry Wizardry
- Make Bristle Bots
- Perform improvisation
- Learn how Police Dogs do their work (with real K9 dogs)
- Fold Origami
- Create and print with a 3D printer
- Do gourmet cake decorating
- Produce a short video to air on TGI Tiger News
- Rock Robotics with our resident experts
- Grow "Green Thumb Grow Lights"
- Read a teleprompter like a TV star
- Learn to play the ukulele
- Take apart a computer
- Play Mystery Skype
- Investigate a CSI North Salem "crime scene"
For more information, contact Cynthia Sandler at email@example.com.