VALHALLA, N.Y. – Donald J. Gogel, CEO of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, addressed the Westchester Community College chapter of Alpha Beta Gamma earlier this month.
Students, including Alpha Beta Gamma Chapter President Omari Byfield, heard Gogel talk about his upbringing. He expressed how much he had in common with the students when he was their age, and then discussed his career. He operates a private equity firm, which manages equity capital in excess of $10 billion. Rexel, the world's largest electrical supply distributor, Hertz, ServiceMaster, and US Foodservice are among the firm's most recent investments.
Prior to joining CD&R, Gogel was a partner at McKinsey & Company, and was managing director of Kidder, Peabody & Company where he founded its merchant banking group. He earned a BA from Harvard, received a M. Phil degree in politics from Oxford University and a JD degree from Harvard Law School. He met students at an informal breakfast and then shared his story.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For North Salem
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday