PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Former Pace University outfielder David Pepe will have the opportunity to continue his career as a professional with the Toronto Blue Jays.
Pepe was selected by the Toronto Blue Jays in the MLB Draft. He was selected by the Blue Jays in the 31st round with the 924th pick overall. This past season as a senior, he hit .284 with six RBI. Earlier this season, he had a college career-high nine-game hitting streak. In two seasons with the Setters, Pepe batted .284 with 11 RBI and nine steals in 60 games.
Prior to joining Pace, Pepe played two years at Wagner College.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Brewster Man, 34, Faces Drug, Firearm Charges
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Trish Gallagher Becomes Croton Falls FD First Female Assistant Chief
- 5 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam