NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Running back Ray Rice of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will attend a victory rally Saturday morning in New Rochelle honoring the city's hometown hero.
The rally is slated for 10:30 a.m. on the front steps of City Hall, 515 North Ave., and residents are invited to show their support and wear purple for pride.
“So many residents of New Rochelle are eager to demonstrate their admiration for Ray’s accomplishments," Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. "This community rally will be an opportunity for us all to offer our congratulations to our hometown hero.”
- 1 National Weather Service: North Salem's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Mom Recounts Finding Missing Teen From Green Chimneys
- 4 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 5 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus