NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Running back Ray Rice of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will attend a victory rally Saturday morning in New Rochelle honoring the city's hometown hero.
The rally is slated for 10:30 a.m. on the front steps of City Hall, 515 North Ave., and residents are invited to show their support and wear purple for pride.
“So many residents of New Rochelle are eager to demonstrate their admiration for Ray’s accomplishments," Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. "This community rally will be an opportunity for us all to offer our congratulations to our hometown hero.”
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare