PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pace Athletics Hall of Fame ceremony, which expects to have its largest attendance this Friday, March 28, will have a live stream beginning at 6:45 p.m. for those who could not attend.
The evening will feature a reception, dinner and awards ceremony to welcome in the Hall of Fame class of 2014 and recognize the fourth Peter X. Finnerty Leadership Award recipient in program history. It will be held at Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison.
The newest members to the Pace Athletics Hall of Fame are Tom Grega (football), Kory Langley (volleyball ‘99), Henry Manning (baseball ‘91) and Joe Vuotto (men’s lacrosse ‘00).
The Pace Athletics Hall of Fame was started in 1997 with this year’s ceremony marking the thirteenth induction class. In addition, the Pace University athletics department has selected the 1984-85 women’s basketball team as the first Team of Distinction Award winner and Pace University Professor Dr. Joseph Pastore as the Peter X. Finnerty Leadership Award recipient.
For all remaining Hall of Fame inquiries, contact Jhanay Harris, athletic development associate at (914) 773-3481 or email@example.com.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says