WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Opening day at the six Westchester County-owned golf courses has been postponed to Wednesday, March 26, weather permitting.
The postponement is because of the lingering snow cover and persistent cold weather.
The courses had been scheduled to open Wednesday, March 19.
The county-run courses are Mohansic in Yorktown Heights; Maple Moor in White Plains; Saxon Woods in Scarsdale; Hudson Hills in Ossining; and Dunwoodie and Sprain Lake, both in Yonkers.
Golfers are advised to check course status on the day of play.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare