WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Opening day at the six Westchester County-owned golf courses has been postponed to Wednesday, March 26, weather permitting.
The postponement is because of the lingering snow cover and persistent cold weather.
The courses had been scheduled to open Wednesday, March 19.
The county-run courses are Mohansic in Yorktown Heights; Maple Moor in White Plains; Saxon Woods in Scarsdale; Hudson Hills in Ossining; and Dunwoodie and Sprain Lake, both in Yonkers.
Golfers are advised to check course status on the day of play.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 More I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled