WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Opening day at the six Westchester County-owned golf courses has been postponed to Wednesday, March 26, weather permitting.
The postponement is because of the lingering snow cover and persistent cold weather.
The courses had been scheduled to open Wednesday, March 19.
The county-run courses are Mohansic in Yorktown Heights; Maple Moor in White Plains; Saxon Woods in Scarsdale; Hudson Hills in Ossining; and Dunwoodie and Sprain Lake, both in Yonkers.
Golfers are advised to check course status on the day of play.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Man Who Rear Ends Two Cars On I-684 Faces DWI Charge, State Police Say
- 4 Route 22 Closed After Accident In North Salem
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train