WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Opening day at the six Westchester County-owned golf courses has been postponed to Wednesday, March 26, weather permitting.
The postponement is because of the lingering snow cover and persistent cold weather.
The courses had been scheduled to open Wednesday, March 19.
The county-run courses are Mohansic in Yorktown Heights; Maple Moor in White Plains; Saxon Woods in Scarsdale; Hudson Hills in Ossining; and Dunwoodie and Sprain Lake, both in Yonkers.
Golfers are advised to check course status on the day of play.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail