NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- An accident on southbound I-684 caused traffic delays during Wednesday morning's commute. The two-vehicle accident between I-84 (Exit 9) and Route 138 (Exit 6A) in Goldens Bridge blocked the left lane and caused stop-and-go delays back to I-84.
- Bedford Police are asking the public to help identify two men who are pictured inside of Rippowam Cisqua School's West Patent Road location.
- The most recent long-range winter forecast from Accuweather, released Wednesday, suggests residents of Westchester should get prepared for another bout with the polar vortex this winter.
- Hospitals in Westchester County and throughout the nation have been urged by the director of the Centers for Disease Control to "Think Ebola," as the outbreak in West Africa continues.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has released a state-wide Ebola preparedness plan if any cases of the virus are found in New York.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.