NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – A walk-a-thon to benefit the Baumler-Robson Foundations led the news in North Salem this week.
Here are a few more top stories of the week:
- North Salem High School was named the 36th best public high school in New York and the 236th best in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- The Northern Westchester 4-H Club pitched in at The Farmer & The Fish to help prepare the terraced garden for spring planting and pick fresh spinach for the restaurant’s farm-to-table menu.
- The North Salem School District announced the names of the four candidates for the three vacant positions on the North Salem School Board at the May election.
- North Salem’s ardent gardeners converged at Peter Kamenstein’s Three Ponds Farm to collect buckets full of Black Gold compost , made from northeastern Black Angus cattle.
- Residents had a chance to see North Salem High School’s drama coach, Jay Krass and his wife, Rose Graziano, perform A. R. Guthrey’s Pulitzer Prize-winning two-person play, “Love Letters” at North Salem High School.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.