NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The North Salem Board of Education will be holding presentations of the 2015-2016 budget on various dates at the North Salem Middle/High School.
A rundown of dates is below.
- Wednesday, March 11: Overview, central administration, buildings/grounds/transportation and curriculum.
- Wednesday, March 18: Instructional supervision, instructional teaching and co-curricular activities and athletics.
- Wednesday, March 25: Instructional media and technology, special education and pupil personnel.
- Wednesday, April 8: Finalize budget scorecard.
- Tuesday, April 21: Budget adoption by the board of education and BOCES budget adoption.
- Wednesday, May 6: Public hearing.
- Tuesday, May 19: Budget vote and trustee election – PQ 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.