NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Get ready to place your bids, North Salem. The Pequenakonck Elementary School’s PTO Spring Gala Silent Auction catalog is now online and awaiting your participation.
Highlights of the auction include:
- Autographed Eli Manning and Peyton Manning jerseys and mini-helmets
- South African Safari for two
- Four sets of great seats to see Yankees and Mets, including four Field MVP tickets to subway series game
- Fall membership at Salem Golf Club
- Ladies Night Out for eight with makeovers, appetizers and wine at KD Studios in Katonah
- Tickets to two celebrity-studded NYC Super Bowl pre-parties with hotel stay
- Front row seats to a Jets game
- Weekend family getaway at Great Wolf Lodge Indoor Water Park Resort
- Tickets to the "Rachael Ray Show" with backstage tour
- Lunch with Town Supervisor Warren Lucas
- Carpentry services for a day
- Summer camps, gymnastics classes, and tennis, horseback riding and guitar lessons for all ages
- Spa treatments galore
- iPad mini and Xbox Kinect
- Molly Maid spring housecleaning
- Gift certificates, theater tickets, jewelry and much more!
To submit an Absentee Bid for an item you will purchase if no one places a higher bid, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the auction website and click on Auction Catalog at the top left of the page.
- Note the item name and number for each item you’d like to bid on.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the item name, item number and absentee bid amount for each, as well as your name and phone number.
Absentee bids will be kept confidential until the close of the Silent Auction at the Gala on April 19. If an absentee bid is greater than the highest bid received at the Gala, the Absentee Bidder wins the item for the price of the Absentee Bid.
For live auction items, the highest absentee bid received for an item will be the opening bid at the Gala’s live auction. If no one else bids higher, the absentee bidder wins.
Payment by check, MasterCard or Visa is due within 48 hours of notification that you have won.
Money raised will help cover the cost of PTO programs, as well as fund the newly established Active Bodies, Healthy Minds initiative to purchase equipment to help students be more physically active at school, both indoors and outdoors.
To check out the auction catalog, click on the link below.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.