Motorists are advised that overnight ramp closures have been scheduled as part of the ongoing pavement construction project occurring on both Interstate 684 and I-84.
The overnight closures in Putnam County are scheduled to begin Wednesday, Aug. 1 and continue through Friday, Aug. 3, weather permitting. Closures are expected to occur between 10 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
The following is the anticipated schedule for the ramp closures:
- Wednesday, Aug. 1 and Thursday, Aug. 2:
- I-84 eastbound ramp to Exit 20S (I-684 south)
- I-84 westbound ramp to Exit 20S (I-684 south) and Exit 20N (Route 22 north)
- Friday, Aug. 3:
- I-84 eastbound ramp to Exit 20N (Route 22 north)
- I-684 northbound ramp to Exit 9W (Interstate 84 west)
Motorists are advised to follow the posted detours.
Drivers are asked to use caution when traveling through the work zone area and pay particular attention to all traffic control devices, including signs and flaggers.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.