NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- Indy, the wallaby that went missing in North Salem in March, was sighted in Lewisboro.
- An upstate New York man, Luis Galvez, 26, was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem early on Monday, according to a release.
- McNair, 62, known as "Uncle Jimmy Mack," was killed in a six-car accident that left his friend, comedian Tracy Morgan in critical condition.
- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with driving while intoxicated near Interstate 684 in North Salem following a car accident on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
- The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for an area that includes Westchester County on Monday, June 9.
- New York State Police charged a man and woman from South Salem with possession of several drugs, including hundreds of bags of heroin, during a traffic stop on Monday, June 9, police officials said.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 North Salem's David Letterman Ends 'Late Show' Run On Wednesday
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors